Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Plunge

I have finally done it, I've taken the plunge! I've been thinking about starting a blog to share our story forever and now I've done it! Yay! I'm interested to see how this all plays out. I really needed an outlet to share our story and our every day realities. I also love to read other blogs and that started when Mady was born. The hardest part is definitely coming up with a name. I thought of this name a really long time ago and couldn't get it out of my mind. I know and hope that this blog will be much more then just Mady's diagnosis but also know that this is a huge part of our life and one I don't talk about much every day. I guess I shouldn't say I don't talk about it because I do but I guess its more that I don't feel that I should. The luck part is because I really truly do think that we are lucky. I have a great life and a great little girl and if that isn't luck then what is? So welcome to my blog! OMG I have a blog! Let's see where the adventure takes us...

No comments:

Post a Comment